Call Us Today! (317) 769-6172
5370 S Indianapolis Rd., Whitestown, IN
Conveniently located 1.5 miles north
of SR 334, off Interstate 65
Get Directions >>
Monday – Friday:
8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday:8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Sunday:2:00 pm – 6:00 pm
PFRIMMER DEEP-MUSCLE THERAPY DEBUTS
Zionsville Country Kennel is proud to announce the exclusive debut of an important new service: deep-muscle therapy for pets.
For the first time, your dog or cat can receive the ministrations of a professional deep-muscle therapist for pets -- right on the kennel premises.
This therapy is offered exclusively to Zionsville Country Kennel clients.
Call 317-769-6172 to book your pet's appointment.
"We see amazing results from Pfrimmer Deep Muscle Therapy," says Amber Loy-Boston, owner of Cloud Nine Canine/Feline. "From puppies that gain positive musculature and relaxation for learning and growing, to the elderly canine/feline with hip degeneration and arthritic problems, these animals all benefit to the highest degree from this type of therapy. This therapy has been incredible for temperament and/or physical challenges with so many animals."
Loy-Boston's therapeutic treatments will take place in a dedicated room in the heart of the Kennel. As with comparable human therapies, the room will evoke a tranquil setting designed to relax your pet and facilitate the deep-muscle therapy that is the hallmark of this kind of treatment.
Zionsville Country Kennel co-owner Deb Douglas mentions that therapy "is a very good alternative for outdoor exercise for older dogs and cats that are boarding, or dogs and cats recovering from a health issue." Deep-muscle therapy, she adds, "is also an excellent way to end a day of fun n' frolic in Kennel Camp to ensure that your pet doesn't have stiff muscles the next day. Or to relieve the stress of a groom, or add to a day at the grooming spa for your pet."
Book an appointment (call 317-769-6172) to see for yourself how your pet responds to this beneficial treatment that is rapidly growing in popularity, as pet owners realize that deep-muscle therapy makes for a happier, healthier, and better-behaved animal.
* * * * * * * * * * *
Ahhhhhh . . . . . .
You'll recall that Zionsville Country Kennel has recently begun offering deep-muscle therapy for your pet. The service, known as Pfrimmer Deep Muscle Therapy, is offered every Monday, right in our facility, and the main focus has been for our boarding pets, but it is also available for the grooming clients as well as our friends in kennel camp.
Amber Boston, our therapist, reports that "it's going great" and "we're helping a lot of pets relax and reduce the stress."
We're certain you've been holding your breath in anticipation of a rundown of the benefits of deep-muscle for your pet, as promised in our last newsletter. Let's get to it!
1. Calms the dog or cat: it has been proven that dogs make more noise when they are restless or tense. Without regular deep-muscle treatments, your dog may be more aggressive than otherwise.
2. Eases aching muscles: deep-muscle therapy strengthens your dog's muscles and eases those muscles when they ache after exercise.
3. Increases immune system: deep-muscle therapy triggers chemicals that reduce stress - stress that can weaken the immune system.
4. Improves blood and lymph circulation: deep-muscle therapy stimulates blood circulation when then increases the oxygen that reaches tissues.
5. Disperses pain: treatments of this nature instruct the brain to release pain-killing endorphins.
6. Aids recovery: certain injuries can be helped with a good deep-muscle treatment, especially those that require restoration of mobility and flexibility.
7. Builds trust: the therapy helps build trust and makes you aware of subtle changes in your dog or cat's physical conditions.
8. Heightens concentration and alertness: regular deep-muscle work helps improve your dog's performance and concentration during obedience training
9. Promotes longevity: don't we all want our best friends to live a longer and ailment-free life?
Boston adds that deep-muscle therapy can be done as frequently as twice weekly, or as seldom as monthly to see great improvements.
Make sure you inquire about a therapy session for your pet next time you visit the kennel, or give us a call to schedule your appointment (317-769-6172).
* * * * * * * * * * * * *